Tourmate Multilock Hoist is a new rigging cabling system specifically developed for the distribution of power and control to motorised hoists.
About Tourmate Multilock Hoist ConnectorDownload Cutsheet
- 19 pin connectors are widely used in different entertainment applications including lighting/power distribution, audio signals as well as motorised hoist power and control.
- If not correctly managed this can result in cross connection.
- Tourmate® Multilock Hoist™ is a new rigging cabling system specifically developed for the distribution of power and control to motorised hoists.
- Unique pin sizes and configuration in a proven connector housing make cross connection with standard 19 pin connectors impossible.
- Red coloured connector faces and locking rings make components easily identifiable even in use.
- External branding shows the intended use.
- Tourmate Multilock Hoist is a complete system specifically designed for hoists.
- Developed to work as a Spider and a Multicore system.
- Easily integrated into most current rigging control systems with no modification to metalwork.